This service is managed in cooperation with ONLINE LEGAL SERVICES’ partners (The Immigration Service Office).
.AUSTRALIA: The Skilled Migration Permanent Residence
The purpose of Australia’s Skilled Migration Program is to attract highly employable people to Australia to fulfill Australia Skills Shortages. Applicants are assessed against their nominated occupation, age, English language skills, academic qualifications and work experience.
If you are over 18 and under 50 years of age and you have qualifications and experience in particular skilled occupations relevant in Australia, you may be eligible to lodge an application under the general skilled migration program.
The visa granted under the Skilled Migration is a Permanent Residency, this means that you can enter and remain in Australia indefinitely and be entitled to most of the rights afforded to Australians including work, study, free education and medical insurance, social security.
As an Australian permanent resident you may also be eligible to apply for Australian Citizenship once you have lived in Australia for 4 years.
CANADA: The Federal Skilled Worker Permanent Residence
The Federal Skilled Worker Visa is the most popular way of applying for migration to Canada. To qualify under Skilled Worker category, you must have qualification, skills which are on demand in Canada and be able to meet the pass mark of 67 out of 100.The points are assessed on six main factors including age, education, work experience, language ability and adaptability.
The visa granted under the Federal Skilled Worker programme is a Permanent Residency valid for a period of 5 years. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to live, work, study, benefit of social security, free medical insurance and free education for children.
As an Canadian permanent resident you may also be eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship once you have lived in Canada for 4 years.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
More and more international business executives, investors, and important persons who are active worldwide consider an alternative citizenship and passport a powerful tool for international tax planning, safety, freedom of travel and business opportunities.
Malta Citizenship by Investment may be granted under an amendment passed in November 2013 to the Maltese Citizenship Act, Chapter 188 of the Laws of Malta. These amendments provided the framework for the enactment of LN 47 of 2014. The “Malta Individual Investor Programme” (MIIP) rules provide for affluent persons of impeccable and repute to be naturalized and to receive Maltese citizenship on the basis of a contribution to an investment in Malta.
Citizenship obtained under this programme grants the rights of full citizenship for life and can be passed on to future generations by descent. Maltese citizenship grants access to all investment opportunities in Malta and throughout the European Union open to Maltese and European citizens.
Minimum: approx. EUR 1 million
€650k Donation + €150k Govt. bonds + €350k Property Purchase or €16k Property Rental/p.a (maintained for 5 years)
- Passport issued after one year
- Fast track residence cards within 1-3 weeks with Schengen residence status for 1 year prior to issue of passport, issued on application
- A total of 12 months to passport issue
- Visa free travel to over 166 countries
- Right to live, work, study in any of the 28 EU countries
- Family eligibility included parents of main applicant and spouse, minor children, unmarried dependent adult children below 27. Descendants automatically entitled to citizenship thereafter
- Clear, objective rules of eligibility
Cyprus Citizenship by Investment is available to investors pursuant to the „Scheme of Naturalization of Investors in Cyprus by Exception” on the basis of Section 111A(2) of the Civil Registry Laws of 2002-2013, based on a Council of Ministers decision dated 19th March 2014. In virtue of this law, the Cyprus Council of Ministers may grant citizenship by naturalization to foreign entrepreneurs.
Additionally, the law provided for the granting of the Cypriot Citizenship by Investment to the spouse as well as financially dependent adult children are obliged to meet any additional financial criteria.
Ranked by global immigration experts among the „top ten best in the world” Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Programme is based on a fast-track procedure with reduced time and bureaucracy.
Real Estate Investment
Minimum EUR 2.5 million
Benefits Of Cyprus Citizenship
- Cypriot Citizenship by Investment can be obtained in 3-6 months
- No residency requirements
- No medical test required
- Open to any nationality
- Straight forward process
- 157 visa free destination, including Canada
- Right to live and work in any of the 28 EU countries
- Right to study in any EU country at special tuition rates exclusive for EU nationals
- High standards of living
- Attractive taxation system
- EU free movement of services, goods and capital
Established in 1993, the Commonwealth of Dominica’s Economic Citizenship Program is designed to allow qualified investors and their families to apply for Dominican citizenship via a non-refundable investment made to the Financial Services Unit of Dominica Ministry of Finance.
The investment proceeds provided to the Ministry of Finance from the program are used to fund both public and private sector projects such as building schools and renovating hospitals, as well as funding tourism and information technology projects. The Economic Citizenship Program of Dominica is based on Section 101 of the Constitution and Sections 8 and 20 (1) of the Citizenship Act.
Officially, the Commonwealth of Dominica is an island nation in the Lesser Antilles region of the Caribbean Sea with a population of 71,293 and area of 751km2. An English speaking country, Dominica was a British colony until its independence in 1978. Often referred to as the Nature Island, tourism and agriculture are large contributions to the country’s economy.
Min Investment: $100,000 donation
- Becoming a citizen of this peaceful and welcoming country for life through one of the oldest and most trusted citizenship by investment programs
- Visa-free travel to over 95 countries including UK, Singapore, Ireland, Hong Kong
- Minimal taxation – no wealth, gift inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
- Full residence status, with the right to live and work in Dominica
- Dual citizenship allowed
- No residency requirements
- The application process is confidential
- Minimal taxation – no wealth, gift inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax and no personal income tax for residents
- There is NO restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital
- Generous incentive packages including corporate tax incentive, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance.
RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT
The Golden Visa program launched by the Portuguese Authorities is a fast track for investors to obtain a fully valid residency permit in Portugal and consequently free access to the vast majority of European countries (Schengen area). Aimed at attracting foreign investment in Portugal, the Golden Visa is a straightforward, flexible program, with transparent legal requirements. By reducing the country’s minimum stay requirements, the Portuguese government has made the Golden Visa one of the most attractive residency programs in the world. Once issued, the Golden Visa will be valid for an initial period of one year and can be renewed for subsequent period of two years.
Real Estate Investment
Minimum Investment: EUR 500,000
- Residence permit gives visa-free access to all Schengen states
- Opportunity to travel, work and study in Europe
- Residency fully extendable to family members (no further investments are required)
- Straightforward application process
- Attractive corporate and private taxation system
- Minimal stay requirements to secure renewal of residency permit
- Permanent residence after five years
- Portuguese citizenship after six years subject to meeting the requirements (basic knowledge of Portuguese language with a score of 50% on a Portuguese language test, clean criminal record)
- Foreign source income exemption
- There is no limitation on ownership of the selected investment or on subsequent investment or employment opportunities.
If you are interested in citizenship by investment, please fill the following form: